Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Thursday 14 March 2013

Day 15

Through humour, 
you can soften the worst blows that life delivers,
And once you find laughter, 
no matter how painful your situation may be,
you can survive it
~Bill Cosby

Yes yesterday I spoke about laughter but I think it really needs another post to drill it into your heads. Today I was in the midst of so many stress heads, and deadlines that it was intense. TAFE today was really really intense. Not many people can just look back at it and laugh, that is what I did. When the computer seemed to fail on us, I laughed at the inconvenience and how ironically convenient it is to make us even less able to work. I laughed at how we were so organised then right on the last leg of the race everything goes to the shitter. I just laughed because it is easier to do that, there is no use crying over spilt milk as the saying goes. Seriously less of a mess and when you laugh, you look with another perspective, you see clearer than what you would if you were fuming angry like some were and are less overwhelmed which would make it to achieve your goals. When I laugh, everything seems so much more simpler than before. It's just that quick deep breath that relieves any sign of stress and that is my secret to not getting stressed.
I don't know, I didn't really stress before, I took Year 12 really well, small steps instead of overwhelming myself with the bigger picture and I ended up really fine. More than happy with my result and where I am at the moment.
A lot of laughter got me through it, sometimes it may be manic but the point is that you are manipulating your mind to believe you are really happy...and that in itself produces endorphins which in the end relax you and make you genuinely smile.
That is my teaching for tonight. Smile and Laugh more than usual because there is never enough of it.
Trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment