Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 14

A day without laughter
Is a day wasted
~Charlie Chaplin

What can I say about today? I laughed a heck of a lot. Why? Cause it was beautiful. The sun, the warmth of the wind. It was everything and more. I had a really good feeling too. I don't know what it was but as soon as class started and we were all talking, I was laughing at nearly everything. It was a little ridiculous but it was one of those days. Started from the train ride and ended with a goodnight to the rents.
I'm not sure what it was, my cheeks began to hurt at work from all the smiling as well. I didn't really care what I was laughing at but the fact I wasn't taking life seriously for a day was just fantastic. New motto: Just laugh it off. And to be honest that is what I do all of the time. I trip I laugh, I hurt myself I laugh. It makes everyone see that its okay to laugh, I honestly don't care if they laugh at me as long as they are laughing.
It is the best medicine and instantly makes you happy. I don't understand the chemistry but endorphins are going crazy and that is all I care about.
Next time you are stressed laugh.
Laugh like you don't care, cause I know you care but it just is so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment