Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Sunday 3 March 2013

Day 3

Just living is not enough
One must have Sunshine, Freedom and a little Flower
- Hans Christian Andersen


The weather is absolutely amazing.  How do I know that, my sunflower has opened up to embrace the weather like I have. The grass has been looking quite dry recently but after these couple of storms and rain showers, everything looks so green. It is just so refreshing to see a garden of green. It is really tranquil and calming.
Instead of eating lunch inside like I usually do I thought I'd spontaneously enjoy the sunshine on the verandah. There was a breeze but it wasn't cool at all. It was perfect.
It would be a waste to not enjoy a day like today and look over at my backyard. For an average house our backyard is quite big. Dad made it look beautiful after all that hard work when we first moved in.
It is like you don't know how it is going to turn out when you first start doing something, it takes effort, determination and a constant motivation and once its done you can just look back on it and feel satisfied.
I sometimes feel like I made this backyard to become what it has, remembering when i was young I'd help weed the whole backyard which was a huge effort in itself. If I didn't help it would've taken longer. So every little thing does help even when you doubt it.
I can't stand being cooped up in a house all day especially with this nice weather and though I'm bogged down with homework I was like Nup! I'm gonna have a well deserved break.

Tip of the day: When there is sunshine, utilise it. You never know when it will come again.

Yeah I know that tip doesn't sound so eloquent as I could've made it out...but oh well you get the jist.

No comments:

Post a Comment