Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Sunday 3 March 2013

Day 4

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.  
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. 
 The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, 
while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. 
 ~John Muir

Do you realise how beautiful a sunset is? Or how the different greens work together to make a breathtaking landscape of wispy trees and and rolling hills? Do you notice the little things that many let pass by; the feel of the wind not its temperature, the way it moves around you. How there are so many different colours to make that one leaf, so many different shades and shapes if you made the time to break it down. I hope you do, really I hope you do.
Today I drove to my grandparents whom live in the countryside. The drive takes around an hour but I honestly don't care. It always has relaxed me as the scenery is so picturesque. Though it is a little dry since the heatwave, when it is a lush green it feels refreshing to look at. A huge difference than the hustle and bustle of the city. Something I like to get away from. But do you appreciate this kind of scenery? I know I do. I just love driving through it, with hills on either side of me, even if it is not at its full beauty. It is still beautiful, the dry grass with speckles of green coming through like new life, if you look closely you can find the beauty in anything.
I sound quite dreamy at the moment, I know I do, but the drive that I just came back from is so beautiful that I have nothing left to say. Sometimes its hard to see, sometimes people say it looks boring but if you are allowing yourself to observe and notice and take the time in your busy schedules to notice, you will see, you will see like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment