Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Something about Tuesday's

I don't know about you but I feel like Tuesday's are the best day of the working week.
Why?...Is there such a thing as the best day.
Well when you're a reception and stuck in an office all day then yeah you scrounge for certain terminology.
But I believe Tuesday's are. Why? I am more productive on this day than any other. Sure I try on the others but its Tuesday's that just put a bit of spice in my step!

Here is my logic...
Monday: You are still recovering from the weekend, it is like you are weening yourself out of holiday mode, so you're a little more slow and getting used to the pace.

Tuesday: You are in full gear, its still early in the week to think the weekend is a while away so you are definitely in work mode. You are punching those obstacles, making those calls, precise, concise...and i don't know a cool third rhyming word. (but hey i just rhymed right there ;) )

Wednesday: hump day, middle of the week, you are aware the weekend is nigh. Everyone by this point is making plans for it, getting excited for it. You lose focus.

Thursday: The weekend is even closer and you are getting over the early starts and workload.

Friday: There is no point. No return, may as well be the weekend as nobody does anything productive after lunch time.

Through observation, its just how I see it, unless you are in a job which you love and provides an escape for you, then this is the reality.

Trust me, I'm not the only one that thinks this in my office.

;)

Keep smiling xx

No comments:

Post a Comment