Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Monday 27 July 2015

It's the simple things in life that count!

I have had a lot of trouble in the past with men and because of that I never believe when someone tells me that they love me. How could they possibly? Right? Wrong.

One thing is that he actually says it without me saying it. But so can any other person. Its the simple things you have to look out for:

Like when they call you up at 6.25 am after your alarm has gone off at 6.20 to make sure that you are awake and don't miss work.

Like when they clean the disgustingly gross microwave that their housemates had left dirty, so you could heat up your cheese melt, doing so without complaining.

Like when they wear the dogtags you bought them, even if they have a corny quote that only he will understand, even when you didn't expect him too.

Like when he comes (inviting himself) to a memorial service for the 1 year that your aunty passed away even though he hates churches and feels uncomfortable with the whole concept but just wants to support you.

Like when he is napping but you need help to film a couple of shots and he gets up without complaining.

Like when you're on your period, it doesn't matter he still wants to cuddle up to you.

Like when you're in the shittest mood and all he wants do is make you laugh, and makes sure that you do!

Like when he apologises when he knows he is in the wrong and doesn't make it out to be my fault or that I am thinking crazy.

Like when he tells you that he has been thinking about you all day.

Like when he shows you a song and says that it reminds him of you.

Like when he watches a movie when you're away for a while only because one of the characters remind him of you.

Like when he wants you to leave the room so he can practice a song on guitar to play for you.

and I could keep on going, but its in these actions no matter how small they are, each spells 'I love you'.

I've wanted to write this post up for a while now, but its just in the past couple of days that I realised my man is legit, what he says is the real deal and I should really start trusting in him. That is a huge task, but to move forward is to move past fear. 'To be fearless, is not to have no fear but to have fear and still jump'.

Anyway love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment