Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Its Tuesday!

You all should know how much I loooooove Tuesdays. Call me crazy but I just gotta say that Tuesday's are the best day of the week. Do you know why? Because they are always reliable.

Sure I look forward to Friday because its the weekend! Who doesn't love that but I've noticed that I always get disappointed with my Friday nights because there is just soooo much expectation to have a great Friday and to make most of the weekend so you have something to talk about when you get back to work.

But Tuesday's they are sure to be a what they are, an average weekday, rehearsals at night and quiet me time. I don't get bothered on Tuesday's its just my day. Sometimes I switch it up and my boyfriend sleeps over but usually Tuesday's are all mine. It doesn't lie.

Also I noticed that every time I go to the toilet I always use the same cubicle, does anyone else do that? Humans have these habits that we have made that cubicle in this instance ours. If someone else is using it whilst we are in need and have to use another cubicle it just doesn't feel right. Like when you were kids and you had to sit on the same side of the car every time or the seat at the table that has your name on it but doesn't.

I know random tangent but deal (:

Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment