Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Saturday 1 August 2015

1. My blogs name

Welcome to my challenge! 30 days of blogging haha.
I don't usually blog on the weekends but hey, one can change. SO

Today is what is my blog name and I'm guessing the point of it is to say why I've called it '365 Days of Summer'.

Well I was going through a rough time and I made this blog to be something positive, every day I had to write something good or positive that happened. Then I'd have a whole years worth because even though you may be having a bad day, there must be something you did or had or realised that you'd be grateful for.

So I guess thats it. Wow that was easy.

I'm also trying out some characterisation today - a British boarding school girl.

Lets see how I go.

Love as much as you breathe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment