Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Dream Job

My dream job has always been acting. If I could act full time that would be my dream job either it be stage or film, although film and tv is where my heart is at. Although both experiences are quite different and you learn a lot from both.

I've been acting since I was in year 7 but then again since I was a kid I was putting on all of these different characters and loved impersonating TV or Film characters. I have always wanted to pursue it but due to some people not approving it I tried finding other avenues to go through. Everything I've done since I've become bored of or it is a phase and my passion keeps going back to acting. So you know what I am pursuing my day every day and I will get there.

Watch me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment