Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Sunday 2 August 2015

20 Facts about me

1. Always make a mess when I eat
2. Trip whenever, even if it isnt deemed necessary
3. Have no favorites
4. Am 154cm or 5.1 feet tall
5. Social Media nerd
6. Fabricated stories when I was a child. Apparently was a princess and owned a thoroughbred horse named Chestnut.
7. Hate pulp with a passion
8. Can play guitar
9. Can sing
10. I am an actor
11. I paint, but have only one of my paintings as everyone else have wanted me to painted for them.
12. Twix and Maltesers are my main men.
13. Running is a passion
14. Exploring is a must
15. Am allergic to nuts
16. Can not keep a plant alive if my life depended on it
17. Name all her inanimate objects
18. Am obsessed with beanies and gum.
19. I am always cold.
20. Favorite memories have been with one guy...oh I must have favorites then. I fabricated that part ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment