Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 17 December 2013

IM ON YOUTUBE

Hi Guys,
I haven't been on this in agggges. I know. i knooooow. I am such a slacker. A flaker, and sooo so much more. But you know what, I am not giving up on this. If I give up I don't get satisfaction and all those people who did not believe in me, saying that this was just a phase would get that satisfaction.

I don't want that. Do you?

Besides, to be totally honest with you I started listening to people that I thought were like God...ha...ha. Not really, but I did have high regard for them. They thought all of this stuff was narcissistic. Well it is safe to say that they are out of my life now.

Sad. Sad. But also quite healthy. I am much happier, I have a much clearer head and I just wanna keep blogging. I don't care if I whine but I know people will read this and take something away from it.  I can't say I am a different person, but I can say I have opened some places within myself that had not seen the light of day, making me shine like a better person.

I am healthier. I am happier. I am free.

I also have continued with Youtube, I had given up on it at one point. GAAAAHHH NAT WHY OH WHY. But Alas, my stubborness that actually helps at times....at times...has made me continue and keep trying. I do enjoy it and it is helping me edit and it is helping me keep on a point and not getting too complex with ideas. This will help me with my school films.

So I have two channels one; Nataleigh Maree which has singing, vlogs, tags and a bunch of randomness from yours truly. I really wanna take off in this social media stuff because it can help me in the future with my career and to be honest it is one of my passions. LET THE FIRE BURN. two; Nataleigh Elzein, it is going to turn into my Production Company (that needs a name). It has my films that I have made during Cert iv and will have all my films for y'all to view.

So please watch these links, let me know what you think. Give me tips. I AM THIRSTY FOR TIPS. TTIIIIIIPPPPSSSS. Hahmmm...anyways. The links are below, thank you for being a silent support but if you wanna talk I'm sure there is a way to do it on here.

I will also link you to my instagram, i do not have twitter or tumblr otherwise id have links for those too.
So it is safe to say I am staying around for a huge year next year and for the years to come. Love you all (whoever does read this).

Be a better you and keep smiling (:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-D5291DyVpVrhv-pijCYA
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2M2wQSzThWxRIf1mDD1hQ
http://instagram.com/nataleighmaree

No comments:

Post a Comment