Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Thursday 19 December 2013

Run In the Runners Shoes

Hey Guyyyys,

So I'm quite excited because I found out my camera, just my small stills camera does actually shoot is HD whereas my camcorder doesn't and I can't wait to start shooting with better quality.
An update on my channels, I did upload my Footscray City Films Major the other day on my second channel; you can access that via my main channel and it will be under Featured Channels.

If you have any tips on how to make any of what I'm doing better, I am all ears, and as of today I am starting up a vlog to get some variety into my channels.

Today I'm going to be talking about Persistence. Its a huge word with a lot of weight, it means something different to everyone. Anybody can think back to a time where it means the most to them. For me persistence is every day, I've had to have it at a young age. Persistence to strive better, persistence to get better grades, persistence to show all those doubters what I am really made of.  I remember in year 8 I wanted an acting agent (yeah i did some stuff- mostly extra) and my parents wouldn't allow it. I persisted for TWO years, I gathered all the facts, the business end of it as well so when my parents had questions I could answer them and it only left them to say yes.

When I was in year 8 I auditioned for a school musical, safe to say I was pretty shit but it only persisted me to try even harder the next year. In year 9 I became part of the Ensemble for Beauty and the Beast and I even scored a main character in Rebel without a Cause! From then on each audition I just gave it all I got and in the end it paid off.

Through out my life I've persisted a lot. My motivation are my doubters. They are the fire!

But it really has got to do with this youtube stuff. I have been working really hard trying to figure out the best channel art that will capture my channel the most, the best links, how to do a logo and backgrounds because although my channel isn't that serious, I want to be taken seriously. I want to bring some entertainment to people- even though some may call me narcissistic. So many can't see the long hours I put into it, trying to learn how to do things, and what things are effective. I am persisting though. I know like this blog not many people actually follow it. But I have hope that one day people will like it. It honestly brings a smile to my face when I have even 1 view...am I sad? haha

Anyway I hope you can help me out, I'm not looking for fame or fortune, I'm just trying something out and decided I actually like this.

Be the Best You Can Be and Keep Smiling (:

No comments:

Post a Comment