Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Sunday 6 October 2013

Turning a New Leaf

I'm back. I bet you don't believe me because I go away for so long. I bet you think that I don't hold to my word very much and you know what lately I've had a hard time doing just that.
Lately, I've just let it pass. I get angry and I get over it. That may be all good and well but if you are not giving yourself any self value you would probably stand up for yourself more. I feel like an elastic band that has been stretched way to much that I'm on the verge of snapping. This year has had its highs and lows but I think it just needs a new take on things.
I've had so much time to think lately and I knew I could never be truly happy when things were manifesting in my life that would drag me down and like any tumor you cut it out. The only way to get better. I realised that is what I have to do. Sure it will be painful and I know that, I've tried before. But all cuts will heal, no matter how deep they go.
Best way to let go of someone:
1. change their name to 'Do Not Answer' in your contacts (or delete them)
2. All your diaries put in a box somewhere you won't want to go back to
3.With all the photos put in a folder that says DO NOT OPEN
4. Ignore all contact.

Sure you are probably thinking why don't you just chuck it all out, but then you are chucking out a piece of yourself...I reckon take the lessons you learn and ditch the shit that came along with them.

I'm turning a new leaf, ripe and ready for Summer. Starting the blog again, is going to be a commitment which I will try harder to keep. I have my real friends and I've ditched everyone else. I have my family and I have my car to go anywhere and everywhere and most importantly I have my old self back.

It is good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment