Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Happiness is a CHOICE

So..I was in such a shit mood today, I forgot my good luck charm, I slept in...had to get up at 5am for a shoot and well the shoot was more stressful than it should be, me running around doing jobs that weren't mine.
Then of course when I got home I was gonna go onto my other blog, to blog about heartbreak and that even though it hurts, no matter how much it hurts, if it is good for you in the long run, it will be worth it and you won't have to feel that again from that person.
Then something happened: My friends Daniel and Lidija channel, they do videos to make people happy and it is called ThisWeekWe... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisweekwe/334950059983717  (The link). http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisWeekWe (Youtube link) Every week they make a video about something and the aim no matter how silly the content is to make people smile. If it weren't for their videos I would have been writing a depressing poem right about now and listening to sad ballads.
You know what I learnt, 'HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE'. It is a quote from  Daniel's inspiration, Shay, who has a youtube channel and blog every day. I like this quote also because it is so true. I chose  to be happy, I could have bathed in my own bleakness or I could try and be happy.
It goes hand in hand with my previous blog entry. If you want it, go get it and nobody is stopping you but you. It also has inspired me to get my youtube channel to keep going. I don't think I am that funny or am a good singer or have good advice but I try to give some sort of entertainment for people, my friends brought me that, sometimes you just need it. In return I knew they would get far with this because in the end it is a great cause. Who doesn't want to make someone else feel good? And you know what, without knowing it until told I made their day also.  It only takes a person to believe in the other because everybody wants to feel like they have a value.

I'm not sure if this made sense at all! But that is all I got for now. Short and sweet and probably not to the point  :p

SHOUT OUT TO LIDIJA MY TWIN AND DANIEL MY '"OLDER" BROTHER'

No comments:

Post a Comment