Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hey there? Remember me?


Soooo….What you can see here is the Blood Moon everybody has been talking about. There are supposedly another three to come with a gap of 6 months between each. Some people say its to do with luck, others say its just a lunar eclipse of no importance, just Grandmother Universe doing her thaaang. Others say the world will end…I mean C'mon when do people not say that when something out of the ordinary in space occurs. Cry wolf? A lot would ask…but what if the world did end right now….would you be happy with what you achieved?

I know I wouldn't. Sure I've achieved so much. Pieces of paper don't mean anything to me to be honest. Its what makes me happy, and I have always struggled with making others happy even when I don't want to to do it, because it is expected of me.  I know you won't believe me but I am back into making youtube videos, its not like I had stopped watching my subscriptions its just I got busy doing things I didn't want to be doing.

I've sorted my headspace out now. I'm in it. I'm gonna give this thing a crack and how better to start it but on here. People forget that youtube-ing is blogging (vlogging) but my blog experience came from blogger itself. It all started here…not necessarily under this blog but my previous one. I want to incorporate this one as much as I can into my vlogging experience. So I'm doing that. I'm going to stop learning about Film, I will continue with this year but after it I am going to work, save money, travel and do things, the hobbies I want to do. I talk a little bit about it in something I just filmed and am currently uploading. The pressure we obtain or think we have to put on ourselves to know what we want at any particular time. I haven't found a passion yet, i thought it was film but that only came from acting, this youtube is more of a passion than film at the moment but my future is up in the air and I rather it be doing that than me juggling with it and having to fit in the stuff that I don't want which will always push the stuff i do want away. That is gonna stop because I am simplifying my life. I have barely any complications with work and personal life because I just keep the things that make me happy because I want to look back and not regret a single thing. Sure this could be a wrong move but it was MY wrong move. That is the big difference.

I hope you are still there who ever you are. I hope you have patience. Because I'd like this to reach somebody, not for the statistics but to feel like somebody is listening and that somebody may very well get inspired. Do you really think all this stuff that I have realised came from my own head? Surely not, I cannot take the credit and that person who helped me can't take the credit either…its just how it works. So let us work it out together.

Be the Best you can Be and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment