Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Sunday 20 April 2014

Under Pressure

Hey guys,

So check out my youtube video!

It's all about that pressure you feel from your peers, your friends, your parents, your teachers, society…

Have you ever been in the same boat as I? Where you are floating around and your okay but you're not exactly happy. You are just going through the motions and you are only doing it because you think this is what you want, what you have to want. For me, its my course. I'm not entirely happy with it. I felt like something was missing. I just didn't have that zing anymore. It was because the passion (if I had any to start with) was gone. I reckon the passion was more in the acting than the film making to be perfectly honest. It sucks because since year 8 I thought this was right. But I'm just not happy.

A friend had said than stop, and do what you want. I never knew it was that simple. But she was right. Life is so short to be doing something that is only holding you back from accomplishing something that is far more satisfying. So I made a plan, the plan does not involve anything about knowing what I want to do in life but its a back up so that is better than sitting on my arse all day and doing nothing.

I'm gonna get my Diploma (allowing me to be recognised by Film Victoria) I am then gonna get into full time work with Business administration (since I will have my Cert 3) and I'm gonna do acting on the side. Get enough money to set me up maybe even travel! I will have time and less restrictions.

I am happy with this. And as long as I am happy in the now then I think it is the right decision. I can always change my mind later. Nobody can't say I can't. It isn't their business.

That is what I was trying to say in the video and I hope you got that.

Here are my social media links! Lemme know whats going on with you guys, I'm sure I have some advice that was passed down to me (:
Previous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWckVViEzVo
www.instagram.com/nataleighmaree
Nat Stumbles:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvb_fy6FiEM
Blog: 3-6-5daysofsummer.blogspot.com
Blog 2: takeawalkdownmemorylane.blogspot.com.au
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nataleighmaree
Tumblr: nataleighmaree.tumblr.com
KEEP SMILING AND BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment