Do What Makes You Happy
Be With Who Makes You Happy
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
Love As Long As You Live

Saturday 22 February 2014

Things and stuff

Hi Guys,
How are you?

I know. I know. I knoooow I haven't been on a while and it is a sad thing. I haven't uploaded anything for a while either. BUT THAT IS GONNA CHANGE!

All of the Queensland stuff is going up this week etc, and another video explaining why I ceased contact with the blogosphere and youtube will be uploaded after all of them.

I am doing two courses now. Diploma in Screen and Media and Cert III in Business Administration. Its been quite busy to say the least. I am still trying to manage my time so I can get my exercise in every night, watch some Scrubs. Up to Season 6 now (: and also do this Youtube thing that I really enjoy. So it has been a juggling act and experimentation time to figure out how to fit it all in.

But I think the answer is. Just make it happen.
Time is a funny concept and you can do wonders if used correctly. For instance, sure you are having a busy weekend, yet somebody wants to catch up. There is always a way unless it is over long distance…(there is Skype for that people and Viber). Just make time. There is always time. Things like that are true. It is like a game of tetris. You just have to fit everything in, and more often then not there is a place for it. It depends on how much effort and how important it is to you.

See what I did there. I made Tetris a life lesson ;)

But yeah, you'll hear it all etc soon.

Nat's Stumbles : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_YZnpQ3ujTnkiiOeD86TDg 
Main Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-D5291DyVpVrhv-pijCYA
Instagram: www.instagram.com/nataleighmaree
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nataleighmaree
Tumblr: nataleighmaree.tumblr.com

Be the best you can be and Keep Smiling (: xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment